On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Gaël <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi William, hi sage developpers,
>
> I have been trying to send e-mail to this group from my main mail
> account,
> but it is failing, so I'll just use gmail (Google got me).
>
> So, the sagenb.org server has been reset (yeah, fork bombs, nice) :(.
> I was planning to link to a notebook in an article I am publishing.
> However, with the reset of the server, the URL to the notebook has
> changed. Is there a permanent URL that I can use to link in a
> publication, or is this frowned upon?

Did you URL change from https://sagenb.org/something
to http://sagenb.org/something, or?

Generally, if you have your own webspace, it would make more
sense for you to post the .sws file to your webpage (or that of the
journal) and put a link that file in the article.   The sagenb.org
server is still primarily meant as a test/evaluation system, so people
can get a good sense of what Sage is before installing it themself.

That said, the NSF is buying me a boat load of bad ass hardware
in the near future, so sagenb.org will likely become a much more
longterm serious resource.  Thanks NSF!!!

> Another small detail, I cannot log in, as the server tells me
> 'Please enable cookies and try again.', althought I am absolutely
> certain
> my cookies are enabled.

I have logged in from numerous browsers without problems.
Maybe you could try either resetting your cookie cache,
using a different browser, or at least deleting all sage-related
cookies.

William