I know this is not being polite from me, but would you also consider
implementing folders in SAGE notebook?

I would really appreciate, since the number of my notebooks is growing
fast, and I'm wondering how you guys are managing it, maybe the
feature it's already there and I don't know about it.

Thanks

Maurizio