You are so kind in asking me this!

Well, I find that labels are SO beautiful and powerful, especially
something like the way gmail let us use them. I agree that probably a
label system, incorporated with an efficient search method (or
filtering) would probably be even better to use and (maybe) easier to
implement than folders.

Thank you very much!!

By the way, kudos for the good job, and congratulations for the Sun
article, you are certainly deserving to gain popularity!

PS: I still encourage you to improve engineering features ;)