Hi all,

I am trying to enhance the support for latex-formatting
of  "SymbolicFunctionEvaluation" in Sage. In particular,
when their names match with Greek letters then Sage
should use formatting similar to the formatting of
"SymbolicVariable".

In Physics, we often use "psi(x)" to denote a wave-function
like
---
psi(x) = function('psi',x)
---

It will make Sage output more intuitive if they are
formatted as Greek letters.

I have already got it working after adding only few lines
of codes. However, I am facing couple of issues:

(1) While formatting integral expression, such as

integrate(phi(x)*psi(x),x)

Sage seems to bypass the _latex_ representation for
the class "SymbolicFunctionEvaluation" (of phi(x), psi(x)).

Can anyone give me some hints: where are the latex
representations for "integrate", "diff", .... are defined?
I mean in which file?

(2) In the list "common_varnames" (in sage/misc/latex.py) two
letters "Phi" and "phi" are missing. So LaTex formatting
for them doesn't work like other Greek letters (even when they
are defined as "SymbolicVariable").

Thanks,
Golam