Golam Mortuza Hossain wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com>
>> I think at this point, it'd be good to post a patch so that we can all
>> see the full change.  Do you know how to make a patch with mercurial?
>> Have you been using version control to save your changes?
>
> Frankly, I am trying to learn mercurial now! OK, here is a patch
> that adds two missing Greek letters "phi" and "Phi"
> to the list "common_varnames".
>
> Could you please open a ticket for this patch? It is created
> on top of sage-3.4 version.
>
> I am sending the patch for type-setting of functions as Greek
> letters in my next mail.

Actually, if you want to see the development process from end to end, do
you want to request a trac account?  All you have to do is follow the
instructions on the trac home page: http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/wiki

(i.e., email Michael Abshoff and read the trac guidelines)

Then you can create the ticket.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Jason