Hi folks,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:09 PM, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> it would be good if you contributed a feature to Sage 3.4.1 to check
> the release tour at
>
>   http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-3.4.1
>
> and edit what is there already in case it can be improved or add
> something in case it is missing.

Can someone please help me showcase the features of #5450? In
particular, it would be good to have some images of 3-D plots that the
ticket is meant to fix/add/feature. My net connection is pretty poor
so I can't directly download Sage 3.4.1 or upgrade to it. For most
features, I would just use sage.math. Doing a 3-D plot would give me a
jmol object saved under the directory $HOME/.sage, but I can't figure
out how to view 3-D plots using sage.math.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen