On Apr 24, 11:01 pm, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,

Hi Minh,

> for the release tour of Sage 3.4.1, David Loeffler has put down Georg
> S. Weber, Chris Kurth and himself as contributors of code for that
> ticket. The patch  5180-arithgroups.patch on that ticket certainly has
> Chris Kurth as an author. So at the moment, after David's edit the
> credit for #5180 goes like this: David Loeffler, Georg S. Weber, Chris
> Kurth. This is inconsistent with the release note for 3.4.1.rc0, in
> which only David Loeffler is listed as the code contributor, with
> Georg Weber as reviewer.

Well, Georg says:

"For the record:

I do not count the last patch as worth mentioning in any release
notes, especially all credit for the code should go to Dave. (Errors
in the additional patch are completely mine, of course!)

Cheers, gsw"

I do not see any mention where David suggests that Georg should share
authorship credit.

Re the missing "Chris Kurth" authoership credit - I changed it in my
current version, but that has not been posted.

> --
> Regards
> Minh Van Nguyen

Cheers,