Ok, *still* no alpha (I caught up with sleep yesterday-ish), but here
we go:

 * 75% coverage: Still at 74.4%, but pynac will get us over 75%.

 * pynac: Number of failing doctests keesp decreasing - I am not
keeping track of this, so somebody else has to update on this

 * 64 bit OSX: does now pass 100% doctests, needs one trivial fix to
python.spkg to make the notebook work out of the box. This is the last
known bug for OSX 64 bit MacIntel. 64 bit PPC won't be supported for
now due to toolchain issues

 * Solaris: I finally *fixed* the symmetrica issues and all it took
was 6 hours of staring at disgusting code. It boiled down to the fact
that two symbols from Symmetrica (sum and sort) were not being used,
but somehow some other symbols ended up being called, i.e. for sum for
example I think it was from libpari. Predictably the stack trac was
absolutely useless, etc. Ironically sum() for a vector of length one
*worked* when using the external symbol, but a vector of length two
was between -300 million and 1.7 billion entries long. Aside from that
there are these two failures:

        sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/rings/tests.py # 0 doctests
failed
        sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/interfaces/singular.py # 1
doctests failed

 I am coding up a fix for sage/rings/tests.py next (top is insanely
slow on Solaris) and sage/interfaces/singular.py needs some love to
fix some fallout from the patch that fixes it.

 * clisp->ecl: numerical noise doctest is up that fixes 100% of all
known issues, the maxima.spkg is ready, but the ecl.spkg still need to
be finished. I got distracted by the Symmetrica issue, but that way no
one can take fixing the lowest ticket away from me in 4.0 ;)

 * gcc 4.4.0 support: Everything but one trivial spkg fix is in and
should be right on plan.

Cheers,

Michael