On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 at 02:15AM +0100, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
> I think we should really make some effort to improve our page on
> Wikipedia.

I'm not sure if I can really help with this, but I agree that
"cultivating" our Wikipedia page is necessary these days. It's not
entirely unlike how political campaigns engage in framing, try to stay
"on message", try to manage what issues are central to a campaign, and
so on. I'd rather think about math and coding than these sorts of
things, but some potential Sage users or software reviewers are going to
visit Wikipedia to find out about Sage, and we should strive to make
our page there accurate and informative.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake <dr...@kaist.edu>
-----  KAIST Department of Mathematical Sciences