> from the tone of your message, it seems to me, that I somehow must
> have "stepped onto your toes" --- sorry, that was not at all my
> intention! And I couldn't imagine that someone would be offended by me
> signing my messages with my nickname --- sorry again. I'll use my real
> name from now on.

No need to feel sorry. I did not look at your google address. Then I
would have known.

Anyway, it takes a lot more to offend me. Not writing out your name is
not something I really care about. I just didn't know what I should
write in the "Hallo ...". And I think it makes a better community if
people know each other by their real name.

Ralf