From: Ellen Fellenz <...>
Date: 2009/7/17
Subject: Re: CoMarketing: Sage & Sun
To: harald schilly <harald.schi...@gmail.com>, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>

Hi Herald and William,

I completely understand the challenges in doing conference calls
internationally.  It is really not necessary to be on a conference
call together to get this done.  If you prefer, we can take a look at
the materials you mentioned below and put together a first draft of a
Sun/Sage solution brief for you to review.  I have reviewed the
information you have referenced below as well as your corporate website.

A few questions that would be helpful for us getting started on this
project:
- Can you provide a few key points as to why Sage products are
valuable to Educational Institutions implementing Open Source
technology?
- In high level terms, how do Sage's software products benefit from
running on Sun's Open Source infrastructure?
- Are there specific Sage products that should be highlighted in an
Open Source for Education campaign?  If so, which ones and why?
- Do you have any customers in Education currently using Sun/Sage open
source technology that could be referenced in these materials?

If it is easier, please just send some notes or bullet points for the
questions above and we can draft the materials and send back for your
review.

Does that work for you?

Thanks much,

Ellen Fellenz