My contributions to the server code have been pretty trivial, but in
case it matters:

 I release everything I've contributed under sage/server/* under BSD.

I'm excited to see this work on the notebook; I've been trying to
learn some jQuery and it seems quite nice.  It seems in the future
there will be more possibilities of moving things to javascript, as it
gets nicer and the implementations speed up (for example, the recent
work by William and John Palmieri on animations using javascript).

Cheers,
Marshall Hampton