For the pyjamas version, with Firefox 3.5.1 and Safari 4 under OS-X
10.4 I cannot see the outputs. In Firefox, I also get some

"JavaScript Error: Permission denied to access property 'parentNode'
from a non-chrome context at line number 9254. Please inform
webmaster."

The AJAX version (the one starting with a 3) throws a
" JavaScript Error: Permission denied to access property 'parentNode'
from a non-chrome context at line number 9488. Please inform
webmaster."
in Firefox. In Safari, no JS errors, but the output text appears
"cut" (you can only see the lower half of it) until you mouse over
it.

Will test under linux when get to my office.

Cheers
Javier