Hello !!

I am really sorry but I do not feel like I know more about Cliquer than
anyone of us. I mainly built the spkg ( and it took me some time because I
did not know how ), and in the end was told to use SCons to avoid
platform-dependent issues..

My only answer to theses tickets is that perhaps 64-bits systems are not
supported by SCons ( but I know next to nothing about them ). If it is
possible to have an access on a 64-bit system, I will of course try to do
what I can but I have always used tools such as SConc as if they were black
boxes ^^;

In the mean time, I wil try to check whether I have friends/colleagues using
a 64-bit machine and make them try Cliquer.

Nathann