On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:27 AM, Henryk
Trappmann<bo198...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> No, not yet. I thought I first need a person that would kinda mentor
> it.

I don't have the time or expertise for that but here are some
comments, which may or
may not be useful:

1. How do you know it has "100% coverage". Did you run some kind of script?

2. I'm used to seeing __init__ immediately after the class
declaration. Some of your
classes have it there, some have no __init__ method, and some have it down
the list of other methods. Is there a reason for this? It looks like
you tried to list
the methods alphabetically at some point but then quit? In any case, it seems
in many cases the hidden methods go first, then the others are listed after
that (alphabetically, if you like).

3. Seems like a very useful substantial contribution, but I don't know who the
best mentor/reviewer would be.

4. The Developers guide has useful information on creating patches
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/index.html