On 21 Aug., 14:06, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. How do you know it has "100% coverage". Did you run some kind of script?
Yes, "sage -coverage"; William explained that to me.

> 2. I'm used to seeing __init__ immediately after the class
Ya the methods are not ordered according a certain principle.
Some are grouped by similarity, some are in the order of introduction.
But that should be the simplest task to reorder the methods.

> 4. The Developers guide has useful information on creating
> patcheshttp://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/index.html
> > On 21 Aug., 13:14, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Did you create a ticket and a patch for it on trac?
> >> If so, what is the trac number?

I now made a patch and created the enhancement-ticket #6800.
I hope I did everything alright.

Henryk