On 22 Aug., 09:50, "Nicolas M. Thiery" <nicolas.thi...@u-psud.fr>
wrote:
> Henryk: in the mean time, could you please create a ticket on trac for
> this

Yes, yes, I did already. See above (unfortunately the post seems to be
doubled, so if possible, would anyone delete the other post).

> and, if possible, try to evaluate how much work would be needed
> to use your lazy power series in the species code?

Well I dont know much about species. Better someone with knowledge
there can say what is needed and what not.
My implementation is also not based on streams, which seem to play a
major role in the species code.