Hi Henryk,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Henryk
Trappmann<bo198...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> No, not yet. I thought I first need a person that would kinda mentor
> it.
>
> On 21 Aug., 13:14, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Did you create a ticket and a patch for it on trac?
>> If so, what is the trac number?
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Henryk
>>
>> Trappmann<bo198...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > My last post on this topic is now nearly 5 months time ago:
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/browse_thread/thread/49069f...
>> > I didnt get any reply to the formal powerseries code I proposed.
>>
>> > The code had 100% coverage and I put quite some effort into making it
>> > picklable.
>> > Now I made some minor adaptions to make it work with sage 4.1.1.
>>
>> > So here is the current code proposed to be included into sage.rings:
>> >http://github.com/bo198214/hyperops/raw/94453bf49e30a55addae6d654cc6f...

A lot of things can get lost once they're off the first page of
people's inbox or the discussion list. That's a reason why we use the
trac server at

http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac

to keep track of patches and ideas for improving Sage. If you require
an account on that trac server, please email William Stein. And be
sure to read the trac guidelines at

http://wiki.sagemath.org/TracGuidelines

--
Regards