On Thursday 01 October 2009 09:32 PM, William Stein wrote:
>> Any thoughts about the location? If Prabhu is at IITB, I suppose
>> that's an option.
>
> I'm guessing IITB with dates like Aug 7-12 or therabouts.

OK, let me check if there isn't something else here at the time, but I
can only do that on Monday or so.

Can you please give me a rough estimate of the number of people you
expect for this?  The biggest issue is getting the guest house booked
for local accommodation and it would really help if we have a decent
estimate so I can book the rooms well in advance.

cheers,
prabhu