On Friday 02 October 2009 02:55 AM, William Stein wrote:
>> Can you please give me a rough estimate of the number of people you
>> expect for this?  The biggest issue is getting the guest house booked
>> for local accommodation and it would really help if we have a decent
>> estimate so I can book the rooms well in advance.
>
> So far 4 people + me expressed interest.  So I think a good estimate
> for the number of people is 5.

Thanks. :)

I'll have to add any others who express interest from India -- I think
that will be a large number.  I guess CMI/TIFR/IMSc will be interested.
  So for now I will book for about 5-10 rooms and then based on other
inputs book more.

Typically, at a sage days how many people do you end up with in total,
whats the largest so far?

cheers,
prabhu