On Oct 13, 1:39 am, Rob Beezer <goo...@beezer.cotse.net> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 5:29 pm, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Maybe we should throw together a Sage Days-style coding sprint?   Sage
> > Days 18.5.  We would just need a list of all Sage developers at the

Yeah, this sounds good.  It might also be good to use a Wiki page or
private emails to William to figure out when this could be, though,
rather than arbitrarily deciding on a time; from past JMMs I seem to
recall that nearly every waking minute had some reception or talk that
someone wanted to go to, and I figure that the one dinner and one
reception I'm likely committed to is average for most attendees.  We
might need to use Sage to figure out when to schedule the Sage get-
together...

- kcrisman