Marshall,

Thanks for printing up business cards for the meeting.  Count me in.
One year I did this for my textbook - it was a good way to start a
conversation.  Distributed about 50 all told.  If those who were
interested in passing out business cards resolved to mention Sage to
people they meet (old friends and new) we could do a lot of personal
testimonials.  I had quite a few conversations like this at the summer
meeting in Portland.

I wonder if little stickers with a Sage logo might be an additional
approach.  Project NExT has their colored dots, department chairs are
another colored sticker, Board of Governors have their pins, the
Budapest study abroad program has their flag - all affixed to folks'
name badges, proudly stating their affiliations.  Imagine lots of
attendees sporting name badges with a small Sage sticker like:
http://www.sagemath.org/de/pix/sage_logo_new.png

I'll be there, and giving a talk about Sage worksheets in the
"publishing math on the web session" which I think also has David
Cervone (jsMath) on the schedule, along with some other folks who are
very active in this area.  Thanks to kcrisman for pointing out this
session on sage-edu a long time ago, well before the submission
deadline!

Rob