OK, I'll print up 500 business cards and anyone who wants some can
just let me know.

I think it will be interesting to see how the meeting goes without an
informal presence.  Last year we had a big footprint with the booth,
AMS session and MAA session.  But I think there has been tremendous
progress in Sage name recognition with math faculty and students, so
perhaps some of that isn't necessary.

Overall though I think having a booth is worth the cost (as William
said, with 3 registrations it isn't that bad a deal).  I didn't want
to volunteer to organize it this year, but in the future I will again
be happy to help.

-Marshall