Jaap Spies wrote:
Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
Jaap Spies wrote:
Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

Could #7818 get a positive review, be dropped into alpha2, and let Jaap
Spies get on with the port to Open Solaris? I very much doubt most
people will notice any difference whatsoever, but it will make the
Solaris port a lot easier, and allow for some spkg-install files to be
cleaned up.

Yes, please! I can give it a positive review anyway :).

Jaap

I think given several people have tested it, its not broken on any of
the builds William showed at

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/wstein/farm/out/4.3.1.alpha0/

and the fact it would help a lot for Solaris, would be an argument for
it getting a positive.

Let me take the initiative and give it a positive review!

Jaap

Cheers. I'll develop future patches on the basis of that existing.