---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Carter <nathancart...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [sage-devel] Ideas about improving sage desktop app
To: andy.somo...@gmail.com
Cc: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>

Dear Andy,

I spoke with William about a similar plan at a recent Sage Days.  I am
working on a project that does something similar to this but not
related to Sage (http://lurch.sourceforge.net).

Will you by an chance be at the upcoming Joint Math Meetings in San
Francisco?  We could perhaps have a chat about this.  If not, we can
talk it out on email.  Although I don't have time to contribute
programming efforts to Sage right now, I'm interested in this issue
and would enjoy the conversation, and if I can be of any use in a
high-level capacity, even just as a sounding board.

William, thank you for letting me know about Andy's ideas.

Nathan