sage -i /Users/wdj/sagefiles/fluidium-app.spkg

gave

(lots of lines deleted)

x fluidium-spkg/.hg/store/data/spkg-install.i
Finished extraction
sage: After decompressing the directory fluidium-app does not exist
This means that the corresponding .spkg needs to be downloaded
again.
http://www.sagemath.org//packages/optional/fluidium-app.spkg -->
fluidium-app.spkg
[ ]
http://www.sagemath.org//packages/standard/fluidium-app.spkg -->
fluidium-app.spkg
[ ]
http://www.sagemath.org//packages/experimental/fluidium-app.spkg -->
fluidium-app.spkg
[ ]
http://www.sagemath.org//packages/archive/fluidium-app.spkg -->
fluidium-app.spkg
[ ]
* Unable to download fluidium-app
* Please see http://www.sagemath.org//packages for a list of valid
* packages or check the package name.
/Users/wdj/sagefiles/sage-4.3.2.alpha0/spkg/build
bunzip2: Can't open input file fluidium-app.spkg: No such file or directory.
tar: Error opening archive: Failed to open 'fluidium-app.spkg': No
such file or directory
Second download resulted in a corrupted package.