Glad you liked it. I will write up the README in the next few days.

The spring layout definitely can be improved as I put in the first
thing that came to mind, but I know those things have been studied and
there are advanced algorithms. Eventually the sliders can be removed
if the algorithm is smart enough to pick the values that produces the
best looking graph.

Rado