On 02/12/2010 06:32 PM, William Stein wrote:
Hi,

Lately it seems like Sage has gotten more bugs rather than less.    I
think it's time for a stabilization release -- say Sage-4.4 -- that
fixes the absolutely most annoying of these bugs.

Just curious---do you see this as the next release, building on the alpha that was just released?

I'd say the cookie bug(s?) in discussion on another thread is in my top 4 annoying bugs: #8249. I haven't seen this recently, but others say it is cropping up a lot, and I have seen it a lot in the past (maybe 6 months ago).

Thanks,

Jason