Graphs plot with their most outward vertices chopped off. I think I
can remember this getting fixed three, maybe four times. I fixed it
myself once, and refereed at least one other fix.

Looking on trac, you'd think this was fixed, but in fact it took me
four seconds to come up with an example where it's still an issue:

sage: G = posets.IntegerPartitions(5).hasse_diagram()
sage: G.show()

The "axes_pad" solution is not a viable one, as changing vertex size
and proportions can change the amount of padding needed. Someone needs
to solve this right, and we need a way of keeping it from regressing!
So I guess my second issue would be to have doctests which produce
plots to actually verify that they're not getting garbage.

Relevant tickets to this issue:

1) http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8210

2) http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7299

3) http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7004