Hi,

I get two test errors on Scientific Linux 5.1 (32 bit).
test_grp and test_distutils

test_grp is a normal problem on this system.

test test_grp failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/math/sage/spkg/build/python-2.6.4.p9/src/Lib/test/
test_grp.py", line 32, in test_values
    e2 = grp.getgrgid(e.gr_gid)
KeyError: 'getgrgid(): gid not found: -2'

This is known problem that getgrgid() does not handle negative
numbers. http://bugs.python.org/issue1465646

test_distutils passes if I use a plain python 2.6.5 tarball. This is
consistent with the problem being in Sage or at least in the
environment used for building packages.

Adam