On 21 November 2010 16:05, tuxiano <tuxi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not an expert of the matter, but I'm the user who made the comment
> and I'd like to add that I don't have problems with sites that use
> port 8080 while I can't connect to sites that use port 8000, for
> example I can't connect to
>
> http://t2nb.math.washington.edu:8000/
>
> So I think that switching from 8000 to 8080 could solve the problem. I
> repeat that I'm not expert of the argument, I just tell you what
> happens from my office PC.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Tiziano

When 4.6.1 is released, I will stick it at
http://t2nb.math.washington.edu:8080 and leave the older version
running on port 8000. I'll then try to get the links updated to port
at 8080, but will leave the server running on 8000 for a while.

I think using a default of 8080 would be more sensible.

Dave