On 3/26/11 6:42 AM, Florent Hivert wrote:
       Hi There,

+1  for openid support!

+1 too, but with one slight problem: I connected using my google id and now my
username is something like "openidXisFhSuwsA" moreover it stay as such when in
published my worksheet. I'd rather have my real name here if technically
possible.

Nice work guys. I also have one question:

In my university, we have a local notebook server (the university policy
forbid to have it public) which I use for teaching. On this server account are
for the moment created by a python script by the sysadmin but he is planning
to work on a LDAP connection. Will there be any change on that part on the
notebook server ? Should I refrain him to work on it now until the new flask
is out ?

Even better: clone the flask notebook, make the changes there, and get them merged into the new notebook. With the flask notebook out there in testing, there's no reason that development has to stall on the flask notebook.

Jason