On 3/25/11 7:03 PM, William Stein wrote:
Hi,

Please find bugs in http://flask.sagenb.org.  Is it slow?  Fast?
Broken in *any* way at all?

Jmol doesn't work, as far as we can tell. We aren't sure why, though. Kudos to whoever can figure out why jmol isn't working!

It seems that the jmol applet loads, but it can't find the file containing the jmol instructions, for some reason. It may be that what we really should do is just port the new jmol patch up on trac to work on this new server.

And congrats to Mike, Rado, the many testers, and others who got this all working! It will be *much* easier to understand and modify the notebook code after we migrate to this.

Thanks,

Jason