On Apr 13, 10:19 pm, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <template>
> Hi Henrietta,
>
> Welcome to the Sage community. Before your trac account could be
> setup, the account managers need the following information from you:
>
> * Real name
> * Preferred username
> * Preferred contact email address

Hi Minh,

Might this be a good time to suggest a person's Trac username be
identical to their Google Groups username and/or their email username?

Workflow gets confusing when you want to cc someone on a ticket and
you can't remember which variant they use on Trac, and I don't think
Trac notices if you cc a nonexistent account (at least I've never seen
any kind of notification like that).   Yes, I know usernames  are
listed on the Trac wiki front page, but going there is one more step).

Rob