> On Sat, 07 May 2011 21:15:11 +1200
>
> Francois Bissey <francois.bis...@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> > > Removing the sse2 use flag makes the gf2x build crash. Should NTL
> > > depend on gf2x conditionally?
> >
> > That's not normal. Could you forward me the failing log? As for
> > conditional dependency it used to be that way but I don't see a
> > reason to change it.
>
> Here is the log:
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/burcin/gf2x-0.9.5:20110507-133059.log

Access forbidden for that one.

> All the logs from that build are here:
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/burcin/gf2x_sse2_logs.tar.bz2

But I get that one.

I think I see the kind of problem in configure. It will be a problem if we
want to create binaries for older machines. It is definitely a bug.
That raise the question of useflags do we give people some choices before
they start?

Francois

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.