Hi Kresimir, hi all,

On 16 Aug., 21:49, Kresimir Kumericki <kku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... I use sage for fast prototyping of a new project, but
> when stuff gets serious I export everything to python-numpy-vim because
> jumping around huge worksheet is just too awkward and slows me down.

My impression of the sage notebook is a bit similar: It is very good
for doing a presentation or teaching in class, and it is good enough
if one is in an internet café that only provides a browser but not
putty.

However, when doing the real work (which is algebra, quite far from
numerics), the tool has always been emacs+vim+"sage on command line"
for me.

Why is it "python-numpy-vim" to you?

What is the reason for it not being "c-python-cython-sage-vim" resp.
"c-python-cython-sage-emacs"? I think an answer to that question could
reveal a spot where Sage could improve in order to be a viable
alternative to Matlab.

Cheers,
Simon