On 10/18/11 2:03 PM, William Stein wrote:
Hi,

Regarding sagenb.org, the "problem" is simply that too many people are
using it.   Over 500 right now.

Woohoo!  I love seeing numbers like that!  That's amazing!

I'll restart it, hence temporarily kicking everybody off.    I will
also adjust some limits on mod.math, so more file descriptors can be
allocated.

Great.

Obviously none of that is a longterm solution.    Re-architecting the
notebook server as we've discussed before (with a more scalable
database-centric design) is.  Your work on the single cell server is
very important for this.

The first step in getting that database-centric design into sagenb is to test and release the flask notebook that is has been in the wings since January.

So another call to everyone: please, please test test.sagenb.org and report any regressions.

William: I think that it wouldn't hurt to upgrade sagenb.org to the new codebase, given that sagenb.org is already running a pre-release version of the flask notebook. If you want, I can do that if you'll tell me of any special tweaks you made to sagenb.org over the flask codebase.

Thanks,

Jason