Hi all,

This is pretty trivial, but hey, sage-devel is a bit slow recently :)

Shouldn't we have mention trailing whitespace somewhere in the developer's
guide - namely telling people to omit it? Having such a policy makes for
cleaner revision control, as most agree (for example, at some point git by
default didn't let you commit changes which include adding trailing
whitespace to files). There are way too many patches on trac with chunks
that just remove trailing whitespace introduced in other patches, IMHO. If
we take some stance on it (much like our official endorsement of PEP 8),
this will be reduced. If people agree I'll make a ticket to add a couple
lines to the developer's guide.

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !