On Jan 13, 6:05 pm, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> wrote:
> Working in my own VM, i have noticed  a problem of the "browser inside
> the VM" aproach: keyboard layout. Is there a way to make VirtualBox
> use the host layout inside the guest?

With my current VM (Live CD) I had a flag that brings up a menu to
choose locals at first run, but that's not an OOB solution.
With the VBoxManage command there is the the possibility to send data
from the host to the guest, though I never used that before. So maybe
it is possible to send the windows keymap settings and use that in the
VM.

If networking is stable I would prefer headless mode with browser from
windows. The browser in the VM would be a fallback if something goes
wrong.