On 1/14/12 1:49 PM, William Stein wrote:
Do I have to install special fonts?  What am I doing wrong?   If this
is really what MathJax looks like, I definitely don't want to switch
to MathJax.

I pushed a fix to test.sagenb.org. The default now should be to use TeX local fonts, then TeX web fonts. When Lion is fixed, or MathJax 2.0 is released, we can re-enable STIX fonts and look at them then.

Davide also pointed out how I incorrectly turned off image fonts. I fixed that, so selecting image fonts should now just fall back to unicode if you don't have the image fonts installed, instead of giving an error.

Thanks,

Jason