On 1/15/12 2:27 AM, P Purkayastha wrote:
 From MathJax documentation (I see it in the source code of v1.1a), it
appears that you need to Ctrl-Click in order to get that menu. This
Ctrl-Click is only for Macs, whereas it is right click for the other OSs.

On a mac, ctrl-click is the same as a right-click. That's how I typically do a right click.

Also, from reading the source, I see that MathJax has config variables
and in the Accessibility.js the behavior of double-click is set to zoom
via one of the config variables. I suppose it should be possible to set
the behavior of double-click so that it pops up the MathJax menu on all
OSs. The default behavior is probably empty/undefined.

Do you want to take my mathjax fork on github and experiment with that?

https://github.com/jasongrout/sagenb/tree/mathjax

Thanks,

Jason