On 1/21/12 12:53 PM, Alex Kramer wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com>  wrote:
Can people test this functionality before we try to add it to the sage
notebook?  If you have an iOS or Android device, create an interact at
aleph.sagemath.org and try manipulating the controls.  The author says the
code is not thoroughly tested, etc, but it does seem to work well.

Sliders don't work on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for me in the sense that
they're not draggable - I can click somewhere along the slider range
and the slider will move there, but there's no "sliding" animation.

Buttons appear to work fine.

Unfortunately I don't own an iOS device (which is what this library
appears to prioritize support for).

Yes, that's what the developer has. John Travis reported to me that it worked on his Android device (I don't know what version, and I don't know if he tried dragging sliders). If anyone knows how the touch events work in the browser, I'm sure the library author would accept pull requests.

Thanks,

Jason