On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com>wrote:

> Can people test this functionality before we try to add it to the sage
> notebook?  If you have an iOS or Android device, create an interact at
> aleph.sagemath.org and try manipulating the controls.

The sliders on the n^2 example work great on a Google Nexus S (Android
2.3.7).  It's very cool to have the experience of sliding one's finger.

Cutting and pasting on an Android phone does not work well (I had to switch
to plain text to paste into the code box).  Will there eventually be an
option to "preload" code into the single cell server?  That would be great
for touch devices (where typing is very hard), or even for embedding Sage
functionality into webpages.

Best wishes,
Stephen