On Apr 11, 2012, at 12:28 AM, Benjamin Jones wrote:

> I cloned the hg repo and produced an spkg from that directory. I see
> the problem now.
>
> I've got the correct spkg file now, and emacs doesn't complain on
> "Unknown button type `help-xref'"

Do you mean that you downloaded a pre-made spkg, or that you rebuilt the spkg
from mercurial?

The reason I ask is that there is a commit since the latest stable version [1]
which seems to be related.

OTOH, if making it from mercurial doesn't give a correct spkg, then I'll have
to fix that.

-Ivan

[1] https://bitbucket.org/ncalexan/sage-mode/changeset/4e9e72fc639f