Hi, I am a computer engineering student, a freelance web developer and also a
part time math teacher. The 2d plots that notebook draw are not interactive. So
I was thinking if sagemath would like that feature to be included and I may
help in it's development. I had a little talk with @burcin_ on IRC and he told
me that sagemath is interested in such a feature but also told me about the
uncertainty of the future of sagemath-notebook.

So, I would be really thankful if someone would clarify that
whether the notebook view will be continued?
if it's going to be replaced, what's the replacement?
Who can help me in giving sagemath notebook/ or it's replacement incredibly
interactive plots? ;)