> Well, our users can become developpers too. Plus we can show this in a
> non-intrusive way. It is a bit hard to make all the doc "clean" when
> it is just code.

That is few and far between, and putting it at the module or class levels
are quite intrusive.

> Look at this: the doc is meant to developers only, and users will not
> read it anyway. Everybody wins.
>

> http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/graphs/sage/graphs/base/static_sparse_graph.html
>
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sagemath.org%2Fdoc%2Freference%2Fgraphs%2Fsage%2Fgraphs%2Fbase%2Fstatic_sparse_graph.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE51vBtz0AOwOWWdcua2MSWK4yzLw>
>

> There it is describing the *use* of the class, and as such, it is not for
developers as it is describing different backends (although I think anyone
reading beyond the first two parts will be looking at the functions
specified or the code). Having the background technical information
(especially that about design patterns used or easily deciphered from the
code) adds useless clutter that benefits nobody.

Best,
Travis