Hello,

I agree with the fact that it would be better to move ticket to 'closed' as soon as the release manager is working on it. But I do not agree that this should be automatic after one second!

I often have a look at positively reviewed tickets and sometimes ask questions about the review. Positive review just mean that one person agreed that the changes were good to be integrated. But it might still interest other to have a look (or even the reviewer might think of something in the morning after setting the day before 'positive review'). So I would prefer a stand by period between the 'positive review' and the 'closed' (= currently testing if it merges cleanly). One week looks reasonable to me. And it should not be hard to script.

Vincent