Hi William,

On 2015-05-19, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is ccobject.h? (Rhetorical question.)  The reference to it in
> that file pGroupCohomology/cohomology.c is in some auto-generated
> Cython code.  I don't see any explicit references to ccobject anywhere
> else in the package:

> I tried deleting the ccobject.h line whenever it pops up in some
> Cython-generated code in this package (since it does in newly created
> files not listed above), and it gets further and hits another Cython
> issue:

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I was working on a new version
that copes with the recent changes. It does work on my laptop with the
latest development versions of SageMath.

I think the new version is not ready for review yet, but I am now
posting it online, so that you or the OP can test it, with
 ./sage -i
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/SimonKing/Cohomology/p_group_cohomology-2.1.5.spkg

Due to my extremely lousy bandwith at home, it will probably only be
available in a few hours :-/

Best regards,
Simon