Hi!

On 2015-05-20, Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
>> pGroupCohomology/cohomology.c:256:22: fatal error: ccobject.h: No such
>> file or directory
>>  #include "ccobject.h"
>
> Strange. Does anyone know why Cython is creating that line?
>
> I try if I can reproduce it. I *can* use my spkg in the latest beta, but
> to be on the safe side, I should test whether I can *build* it in the
> latest beta.

In the other thread, it was pointed out that ccobject.h still exist but
was migrated.

For testing, I removed the copy of ccobject.h found in
local/include/csage/ccobject.h, which probably is a leftover of previous
Sage installations. And, hoorray, I can now reproduce the problem, I get
the same failure as you!

Best regards,
Simon