Hello everybody,

I just created a new thread with a script.

What this script does is create a working new-style package from an old .spkg.

It is a possible way out: with this script, we can turn all old .spkg
into new-style ones, and have it settled in one big commit. Then, we
will have all the time we need to remove the spkg we do not want to
keep, those we need to repackage properly, etc.

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sage-devel/MrgGDIckT5c/discussion

Nathann